Sweet Animal Baby Bed Linen
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Add a touch of animal-inspired charm to their nursery with our so-soft bed linen featuring playful accents that both you and baby will love. Expertly made with our signature quality and plush, pure organic cotton percale, our set provides their bed with lasting comfort and style.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Expertly stitched by hand.
- Reverses to solid colour.
COT FITTED SHEET
- Made of 100% organic cotton percale. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Percale weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft matte finish while providing durability and wears well over time.
- Oeko-Tex certified. This product is free of harmful toxins and irritants; the production is eco-friendly and does not generate any water, air or noise pollution.
- Certified GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards): This product meets the gold standard of textile production – it exceeds organic fibre requirements, contains no restricted chemicals and meets strict social responsibility standards.
- Cot Fitted Sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Four-sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Cushion is filled with 100% polyester batting.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, bedspreads, comforters, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedspread, cushion, and cot skirt are made of linen woven from Belgian flax is constructed in China. A linen weave is stronger and more lustrous than cotton, which gives the fabric a polished finish while providing durability.
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine Wash.
- Bedspread: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Cushion: 30 cm wide x 30 cm high
- Machine wash in warm water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
We follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible to protect our teams and community, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home. Learn more.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.1. Standard Delivery
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8-9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.