SIGN UP BELOW
SWEEPSTAKES FOR A CHANCE TO WIN £2,000 HAVE ENDED.
POTTERY BARN KIDS prize draw terms and conditions
By entering the west elm prize draw ("Promotion"), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
1. PROMOTER: This Promotion is brought to you by Williams-Sonoma UK PTY LTD on behalf of its brand Pottery Barn Kids ("Promoter"), 100 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotional period begins at 12:00:00 a.m. GMT on 12th October 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. GMT on 9 November 2018 ("Closing Date").
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are 18 or older at the time of entry. This Promotion is not open to: (a) employees of the Promoter or its subsidiaries, associated companies, agents, and any other individual or entity connected with the development, judging, provision of prizes or administration of the promotion ("Promotion Entities") or (b) members of such employees' immediate families and persons living in the same household as such employees.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must visit http://www.potterbarnkids.co.uk follow the instructions to complete the online entry form. No purchase is necessary to take part in this Promotion. One entry per person and per e-mail address. Any entrant found to be using any form of automating process to make bulk entries will be disqualified. All entries should be submitted in English. Entries that are not received, are received after the Closing Date, or which the Promoter deems inappropriate, illegible or otherwise non-compliant with these Terms will be deemed invalid and will not be counted. Proof of submission is not valid proof of the Promoter's receipt of an entry. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
5. PRIZES: There will be one winner. The winner will receive the following prize: a £2,000 Pottery Barn Kids gift card. The gift card is subject to standard terms and conditions; see gift cards for details. Should a winner wish to purchase product(s) above the value of the gift cards, the winner will be required to pay the additional amount. There is no cash or other prize alternative available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other person.
6. WINNER SELECTION: The winners will be determined by random selection conducted by the Promoter from among all eligible entries on or around 12th November 2018. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the winner fails to comply with these Terms prior to delivery of the prize, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
7. NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: Winners will be notified using the e-mail address or telephone number provided at entry. If an acknowledgement of notification is not received from a winner within fifteen (15) days of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, such winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. PROVISION OF THE PRIZE: The winners will receive their prizes within 28 days of selection. Prizes will be sent to the UK postal address provided by the winners at entry. The winners are responsible for any taxes that may apply to accepting prizes. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any damage to prizes caused during delivery.
9. LIABILITY: By entering this Promotion each entrant agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives), from any costs and expenses that may arise in connection with the entrant's participation or inability to participate in the Promotion. Entrants accept that the Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for: (a) incorrect, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or corrupted entries whether caused by an entrant, by any equipment or programming, or by any human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries; (b) e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind; or (c) any injury or damage to any computer, computer accessory, software, or any other technology used by an entrant to access, download or upload Promotion materials. Entrants agree to release the Promotion Entities and their employees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, from any and all liability, claims for damages arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Promotion, the use of any entries as stated herein and the acceptance and use of any prize(s). For the avoidance of doubt, nothing these Terms shall be deemed to exclude or limit in any way the Promoter's statutory liability in respect of: (i) death or personal injury caused to any entrant as a result of the Promoter's negligence; or (ii) fraud or deceit.
11. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner's agreement to take part in, or co-operate with post-event publicity (without further compensation). In particular each winner shall permit the Promoter's use of the winner's name, photograph, region and entry for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, liability and publicity release.
Decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the Promotion other than as specifically contemplated in these Terms.
The Promoter reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms or foreclose the Promotion in exceptional circumstances, without prior notice.
The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Promotion, and ban from any future Promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Terms, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Promotion without notice to the disqualified or banned person.
These Terms are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute. Any and all disputes arising out of this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without any form of class action.
The winners' names and countries will be available from 12th December 2018 by sending an SAE to the Marketing Department at the Promoter's address above. Please specify "winners list" in your request.