Modern Wingback Swivel Glider & Recliner, Basketweave Slub - Ivory
Crafted with new parents' and nursing mothers’ needs in mind, this plush reclining chair boasts a winged back and rolled armrests to offer ample shoulder and elbow space, plus timeless design. Whether you choose the power or manual option, your chair will be virtually silent as it reclines and swivels so as not to wake a sleeping baby – plus, the reclining mechanisms are thoughtfully within easy reach. Carefully crafted with a solid hardwood frame and extra-thick padding, this chair reclines back and swivels for easy comfort.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted with laminated hardwood frame and extra-thick padding.
- No sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Tongue and groove joinery ensures lasting strength and endurance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Manual recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the exterior, right-hand side of arm rest.
- Power recliners equipped with recliner mechanism on the interior, right-hand side between the arm rest and seat cushion.
- Power recliners mechanism requires plug outlet.
- Both recliner mechanisms are designed to be virtually silent and can be easily used while holding your baby.
- Once the Modern Wingback Recliner is reclined it will be stationary and will not move.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Chair swivels and reclines.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed the highest industry safety standards.
- Crafted in America by our own master craftsmen from local and Imported materials.
- Overall (upright): 75 cm wide x 99 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Overall (fully reclined): 75 cm wide x 175 cm deep x 102 cm high
- Back Height to Seat: 63 cm high
- Seat Width: 48 cm deep
- Seat Height Above Floor: 55 cm
- Seat Depth: 57 cm deep
- Arm: 10 cm wide x 63 cm high
- Doubley Reclined: 175 cm
- Weight: 48.5 kg
- How to care for .
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Home Delivery, Home Delivery + Assembly) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery assembly service to some areas.