Marlow Convertible Cot
Understated and sturdy, this classic cot provides your baby's sleep space with comfort and style. With straight lines and gently tapered feet, it takes its cues from mid-century design.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted of solid pine wood.
- Mattress platform is crafted of metal and has two height options to accommodate your growing baby.
- All wood is kiln dried for added strength and lasting beauty.
- Multi-step finish is sealed with a protective, child-safe lacquer for extra durability.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Cot: 137 cm wide x 78 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Recommended Mattress Size (sold separately): 132 cm x 70 cm x 10 cm deep
- Easily adapts from cot to cosy toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- When purchasing a cot, it is strongly recommended to purchase the toddler bed conversion kit at the same time.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the tip and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions, bedspreads, bedspreads, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- Overall: 137 cm wide x 78 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Mattress Platform: 133 cm wide x 72 cm deep
- Mattress Platform Heights from floor: 23 cm, 47 cm
- Space between Bars: 6 cm
- Clearance under Cot: 16 cm
- Weight: 28 kgs
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit
- Overall: 137 cm wide x 94 cm high x 4 cm thick
- Weight: 5 kgs
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
We follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible to protect our teams and community, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home. Learn more.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.1. Standard Delivery
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.