Mackenzie Disney Princess Castle Shimmer Backpack
Designed with a print of each Disney Princess character and her castle, this durable backpack featuring their favourite royals keeps up with all of their adventures. It's made of water-resistant polyester with sturdy zippers and straps, plus plenty of pockets to hold all of their things.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester.
- All backpacks have adjustable straps that are contoured and padded to ensure a comfortable fit; padded back panel adds extra cushioning.
- Small and large backpacks feature an MP3 player pocket cutout for headphone cords.
- Exterior straps hold a Mackenzie lunch box (sold separately) securely in place.
- Exterior side pockets are designed to hold a water bottles.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small backpack holds a lunch box, two small notebooks, two books and a water bottle.
- Large backpack holds a lunch box, a large notebook, two small notebooks, several books and a water bottle.
- Personalisation not available.
- Fits children who are 109 - 124 cm tall.
- Overall: 30 cm wide x 6 cm deep x 38 cm high
- Interior: 29 cm wide x 14 cm deep x 37 cm high
- Exterior Pockets: 3
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 18 cm wide x 21 cm high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 14 cm wide x 14 cm high
- Interior Pockets: 2
- Interior Divided Pocket: 29 cm wide x 23 cm high
- Interior MP3 Pocket: 15 cm wide x 9 cm high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 8 cm wide x 41-76 cm long
- Carrying Handle: 4 cm wide x 19 cm long
- Fits children who are over 122 cm tall.
- Overall: 35 cm wide x 19 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Interior: 32 cm wide x 16.5 cm deep x 42 cm high
- Exterior Front Panel Pocket: 22 cm wide x 21 cm high
- Exterior Side Pocket (2): 18 cm wide x 18 cm high
- Interior Divided Pocket: 32 cm wide x 27 cm high
- Interior MP3 Pocket: 19 cm wide x 14 cm high
- Shoulder Strap (2): 7.5 cm wide x 86 cm long
- Carrying Handle: 4 cm wide x 16 cm long
- Spot clean with a damp white cloth.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
We follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible to protect our teams and community, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home. Learn more.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.1. Standard Delivery
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5–7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8–9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.