Knit Animal Musical Cot Mobile
With the charm of a favourite heirloom, four whimsical animals circle overhead to your baby’s delight. A sweet tune accompanies the menagerie.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Animals are made of knit acrylic and soft polyester velboa.
- Frame is covered with knit acrylic.
- Mobile comes with music box that plays the tune Talk to the Animals.
- Accommodates Pottery Barn Kids cots with flat railing.
- Arm swivels at the base.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Mobile includes an elephant, a zebra, a lion and a giraffe.
- Mobile arm (sold separately) attaches to the cot.
- Overall: 23 cm diameter, 43 cm high
- Frame: 23 cm diameter, 2.5 cm high
- Elephant: 11 cm square, 8 cm high
- Lion: 8 cm wide x 4 cm deep x 10 cm high
- Zebra: 10 cm wide x 5 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Giraffe: 9 cm wide x 5 cm deep x 11 cm high
- Overall: 13 cm wide x 7.5 cm deep x 36 cm high
- Mobiles should be placed well out of arm's reach of your baby.
- Once your baby is able to sit up, mobiles should be removed.
- Surface is washable with warm water and mild soap.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish for the mobile arm.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
We follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible to protect our teams and community, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home. Learn more.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.1. Standard Delivery
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8-9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.