Colby Animal Baby Bed Linen
Friendly animals make this bed linen perfect company for your little one. The colourful appliqués and cotton-linen fabric offer soft textures and fun details, and the handstitched quilt keeps your little one cosy and warm. Tailored from organic cotton, the coordinating cot fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified to be both safe and chemical-free.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Quilt is expertly stitched by hand.
- Cot Skirt has 100% cotton decking.
- Four sided cot skirt fits around the entire cot and is tailored with split corners for easy placement around posts.
- Bumper is filled with 100% cotton batting.
- Bumper has 18 ties to securely fasten against cot sides.
- Cot fitted sheet has elastic around the top and bottom only (rather than the entire edge) for added safety.
- Cot fitted sheet is Oeko-Tex® Certified: tested in a third-party lab and verified to be free from over 300 harmful substances.
- Cot Fitted Sheet is certified GOTS (global organic textile standards), which ensures that the material is organic in both raw fibre and finished product. It also ensures that the quality is higher.
- Cot fitted sheet has Organic Content Standard (OCS) certification. Textiles made of organically grown materials according to the Organic Content Standard guarantees the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Cot Fitted Sheet is made of 100% organic cotton. Organic cotton is grown without the use of toxic and persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilisers.
- Cot skirt is made of 100% cotton. A cotton weave is a tightly woven weave, which gives the fabric a soft finish while providing durability and ultra breathability.
- Quilt and Bumper are made of 55% cotton and 45% linen. A linen weave gives the fabric a coolness and freshness, the cotton provides a soft finish and the blend provides durability and ultra breathability.
- Cot Skirt, bumper and quilt are yarn-dyed – Fibres are treated individually with environmentally safe dyes before weaving to offer vibrant, lasting colours.
- Use only a fitted bottom sheet that is specifically made for cot use (Pottery Barn Kids fitted cot sheets have elastic around the top and bottom, rather than around the entire edge, for added safety), along with a mattress pad and/or a waterproof pad.
- If you use a blanket, ensure it is tucked around the sides of the cot mattress and covers your baby only up to the chest.
- Do not place decorative cushions or cushions, quilts, quilts, sheepskins or stuffed animals in the cot while your baby is sleeping, as they may prevent proper air circulation around your baby’s face.
- When your child is able to pull up to a standing position, you should remove the cot bumper.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Pottery Barn Kids exclusive.
- Machine wash.
- Quilt: 91 cm wide x 127 cm long
- Cot Fitted Sheet: 70 cm wide x 132 cm long; fits mattress up to 25 cm deep
- Cot Skirt: 71 cm wide x 132 cm long; 41 cm drop
- Bumper: 25 cm wide x 406 cm long
- Machine wash cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
We offer three types of delivery (Small Parcel, Home Delivery, Home Delivery + Assembly) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery assembly service to some areas.