All-in-1 Retro Kitchen
We’ve combined all the well-loved elements from our individual Retro Kitchen pieces into one multifunction play centre. A little cook’s dream come true, it’s a stove, oven and refrigerator all in one with tons of interactive opportunities – knobs turn, doors open and the sink is watertight for real cleanup.
HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
- Built to last of MDF with metal and plastic details.
- Finished with glossy paint and sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- A bright finish on all sides resists chipping or fading.
- Benefits for your child, while playing in the Kitchen, are improved team work, organizational skills, counting skills, social development, learning to share and communication skills.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Stainless steel sink.
- Two burners on top for play value.
- Knobs on front control panel make a clicking sound when turned.
- Features a pot rack with three hooks.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- All Pottery Barn Kids juvenile products are tested at 3rd party CPSC accredited labs to meet or exceed all industry voluntarily and regulatory safety requirements.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Click for details.
- Overall: 85 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Fridge Section (top cubby): 25 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 44 cm high
- Fridge Section (bottom cubby): 25 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 36 cm high
- Stove Section: 32 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 36 cm high
- Sink Section (top cubby): 20 cm wide x 28 cm deep 15 cm high
- Sink Section (bottom cubby): 20 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp, cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Oven contains small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update:
We follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the UK government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible to protect our teams and community, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home. Learn more.
3 TYPES OF DELIVERY
We offer three types of delivery, determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online.1. Standard Delivery
Small items (e.g. bed linens, cushions, tableware, small furniture items under 25kg) will be delivered via UPS. Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days for items in stock at to point of purchase, you will be advised of expected delivery date for back ordered items at point of sale. Orders from the Highlands and Islands will be delivered within 8-9 business days. 2. Home Delivery
Non-assembled furniture and larger homeware items are delivered to your door by our logistics partner Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography. 3. Home Delivery + Assembly
For large furniture pieces and certain other oversized items, we employ the specialist services of Wincanton. When your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an SMS and/or email with a hyperlink to Wincanton’s self-service portal where you can book / review / amend your delivery date.
You can typically expect delivery between 14–28 days from point of booking, dependent on geography.
NOTE: We are unable to provide our full Home Delivery + Assembly service to some areas.
For pricing and more details, please see our Shipping Information page.